Squatter's Chasing Tail, Golden Ale 5K. This was my first race. I decided to try running about 2 months ago. My dear friend Jaima became my trainer and whipped me into shape! I was number 90 out of about 300 people. Jaima, her husband, Dad and brother also ran. I finished in 35 minutes, running my fastest mile so far. Richard, Rebecca, my Mom and Stepdad came out to support me. I really enjoyed the race and I look forward to a 10K in the Spring!
End of August update
1 week ago
6 comments:
You are so freakin awesome! I love that you're running, maybe I'll try it sometime. hee hee. Great job Bre. Keep going.
Bre you're so great! I love how when you set your mind to something you don't only do it but you do it well. Love ya!
Bre I am so impressed! Way to go! Ryan sends his congrats as well. Maybe I should try running.
Bre, you're the woman! I'm so proud of you! (This is Mom Durfee.) I'm so inspired I'm going to try to learn to run like you!
Now let's get you on a bike!!!
You are awesome!!! Seriously, you, me, Nutcracker 5k! It will be a good time.
Post a Comment