Richard and I had our engagement photos taken this weekend. Our amazing friend Gavin P. Cox was our photographer and as usual the pictures turned out amazing. We are so grateful to you Gavin, thank you! Here is a sneak peek!

Plans continue to go well. We are in the process of finding an apartment. Finalizing our Honeymoon. And a million other things that come up when planning a wedding and reception!



4 comments:
Good Morning,
I was just cruising thru blogs at random and saw yours...I thought I would mention that at my blog (click my name, it's a link) I sell custom handmade wedding invitations & other stationery. Click the weddings link in the top right corner of the blog...I've looked online at other big companies who sell invites (the yucky boring ones too) and they are more than double the price of mine. Not sure if your mention of an April wedding is this year or next but if you're interested, let me know and I can show you some samples of my work.
Bre...You look AMAZING. Richard looks good, too. Ha ha ha,
My favorite is the last one...sexy!
You guys look so great together. And the pictures are beautiful. Love them!
Post a Comment