I thought it would be fun to refresh my page. What do you think?
This is a picture from our photo shoot with Candice. She is very talented and we had oodles of fun. The other picture on my side bar with me kissing Richard's face is another of Candice's work. To much fun!
Wedding plans continue to move forward. Richard and I are currently looking for a place of residence. Cross your fingers for us.
This is a picture from our photo shoot with Candice. She is very talented and we had oodles of fun. The other picture on my side bar with me kissing Richard's face is another of Candice's work. To much fun!Wedding plans continue to move forward. Richard and I are currently looking for a place of residence. Cross your fingers for us.
7 comments:
Bre I love the pics do you have anymore? You guys are so cute!
Gin, I don't have any others from that photo shoot yet. I love them too and will post more when I can. Thanks for the comment!
I love the pictures. Best wishes for the housing hunt. I hope that you find a good place.
I like your new layout, very fun. Sorry I never got those other addresses to you. Please forgive me!
You two are so cute together!! I am so excited for you both.
The new page looks great!
If you weren't too cool for the village, you could always live there.......... :)
Post a Comment