Thursday, May 8, 2008

A little more

I realized that I need to do more then just put pictures up on my blog. Thus I have decided to write a little something about my married life so far.

1. The wedding day was perfect (even with all the wind).

2. If you ever get the chance to go to Cancun do it! We loved our honeymoon. The resort, the warm, crystal clear, ocean water (especially swimming with the Barracuda), visiting the ancient Mayan ruins and of course spending a week together.

3. Having an Open house in the state your husband grew up in. I really enjoyed going back to Washington and listening to all of Richard's friends and family rave about him. I knew he was a great guy, but it was nice to hear it from others. Plus I have a new family full of nieces (who are all completely adorable), nephews (who will keep me youthful by running around), brothers and sisters (who make me feel like part of the family).

4. Playing house when I was a Tiny in kindergarten really prepared me for playing house now. Setting and decorating a new place with a husband who has an eye (and opinion) for design has been quite enjoyable. I really like how our styles are coming together. I feel a house warming party coming on!

5. And finally married life for me is like being on the best date ever and it will never end. How wonderful is that?

Love!

2 comments:

The Woodlands said...

Eberything sounds like it is going so ideally with you. Good, you guys deserve it. Enjoy those newly-wed years!

Faith said...

I like you number 5, I felt like that too. Keep it up.