Monday, September 22, 2008

Most of you know, but...


Most of you may already know, but here is an official announcement.
We are Pregnant!
We're due April 5, 2009 and are so excited. We have been able to see the baby once. He/She was bouncing all around and wiggling. It was so fun to watch. Finally he/she settled down, laid on it's side and we got to see the heartbeat. It was so amazing. We also had our first check up and heard the heartbeat. Only for a few seconds. The baby liked to hide. Everything is looking great. We are so happy and glad to share it with all our family and friends.

16 comments:

Suzi said...

Congrats! Isn't nice when you can start sharing these things officially. Well I am so happy for you guys.

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Congratulations!!! Woohoo!! You'll make GREAT parents!

Unknown said...

Wahoo!!!!!!!!!

Faith said...

Congrats!

Tedi @ Running with Infertility said...

Holy cow! Congrats you two! That's awesome!

Shaylyn said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you guys!!

Josh and Anna said...

That is wonderful news!! Congratulations!

Breean and Jeff said...

Congrats you guys!! We are so happy for you both. Enjoy your new adventure!!

Jennifer Lee said...

Many congratulations!

The Woodlands said...

I'm so excited for you guys. I hope he or she has dark hair like Bre. You guys will have beautiful babies.

Page Family said...

Congrats you guys!! That is such exciting news!!!!

Sarah Champion said...

Congrats!! :) :)

David and Jacquee said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!

Unknown said...

So this is really nerdy, but I totally got tagged, and then I tagged you on my blog. So, look at my blog and you'll see what you're supposed to do...i'm expecting a super cool response!

Morley and Virginia said...

Bre I have tagged you check out my blog for the rules

Bridgette said...

SERIOUS!!! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats!