Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Making Cake and Eating it too! Plus an 8 week old.

Last night I had 11 points left after dinner so I decided to make a cake. I took out my Weight Watchers Cookbook and got to work. I made a Chocolate Cake with a Peanut Butter cream cheese filling and fresh strawberries. The filling I used from a different recipe. In the end a slice of the cake was 5pts. It was so yummy! I love that I get to eat whatever I want on this plan. Here are some pictures of my cake.
Richard had two slices!

Today Adelaide is 8 weeks old. She will technically be 2 months old on the 8th, but it has been 8 weeks since I had her. So in honor of that here are some fun pictures we took this morning. I love being at home with my sweet baby.



This is a common occurrence lately... yes we have a hand sucker.


A classic Adelaide face.

Well hope all is well with you and your family!
Love!

3 comments:

Faith said...

Beautiful cake, it looks delicious! And adorable baby!

Jennifer Lee said...

I can't believe how much she looks like Richard! Those are cute, cute pictures.

M. McCune said...

she is soooo cute!