Sunday, July 12, 2009

3 months already?

This last week Adelaide turned 3 months old. I can hardly believe it. She changes everyday a little bit here and there. We are having so much fun watching her grow. At her last appointment she was 23 inches long putting her in the 75th percentile for her age. Since then she has grown another 2 inches. She loves sucking on her hands, playing with her lion bell, listening to Mama and Daddy sing and standing up. Without further ado I give you our 3 month old baby.








3 comments:

The Woodlands said...

Adorable! I can't resist that little crooked smile. And 13 years from now she is going to really appreciate that you posted those naked baby pictures on the internet for the whole world to see. ;)

Paige Taylor Evans said...

She's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Chelsey said...

Your baby girl is precious!!! Love her big eyes! GReat work! I love your blog and was wondering if I could put you guys under my friends????
our blog is zmithfamilylife@blogspot.com

Chelsey
FYI...WA friend!