Monday, August 24, 2009

Two Dollar Tuesday's

Last Tuesday we went to Thanksgiving Point Gardens. We loved walking around and looking at all the beautiful landscaping. If you ever get the chance to go I recommend it, especially in August on Tuesday.
Shot by Bre

Shot by Richard

Daddy and Addy

Bre
and to end with the best our Adelaide.



3 comments:

Faith said...

Oh I love Thanksgiving Gardens! Is it really only $2 on Tues this month? That would be awesome. Great pictures and of course the best ones are of you sweet baby, she is a doll!

The Woodlands said...

I love TG too! I think the next time I go, I will take a book and sit there by myself all day reading...by the waterfall...or by the pond...or just under a tree. I like the picture of Daddy and Addy, very tender, he's a keeper!

Breean and Jeff said...

Is Addy sitting up on her own? Yeah! She is just too dang cute.