6 months later. Adelaide is growing so beautiful and strong. At her 6 month appointment she kept trying to seat up and the nurse was so surprised. She predicted the Adelaide will have an 8 pack before to long. I can hardly believe that half of a year has gone by. I love being a mom and watching her grow. Below are her 6 months shots.

Her uncle David was making her Hippo Beulah talk.

She is starting to recognize the camera and posing. I love this shot.


Bedroom eyes



3 comments:
Those sheets are so cute. Where did you find them? And she is as beautiful as she ever was.
I can't believe 6 months has gone by already! She looks so fun and cute!
Hi Bre! I have been so disconnected from everything I didn't even know you had a baby! She is so beautiful and I love the name. So congratulations! Let me know what you have been up to...besides being a mom. Are you still working? We just moved to CA.
britsteadman@gmail.com
Post a Comment