Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oh Sweet Release!

Today I had my braces removed. I can't express how happy this made me. While it was a bit of a painful process to have them removed I am glad to be rid of them. It was the longest year and 8 months my mouth has ever known. So without further ado I give you the before and afters.
You may remember these pictures from when I first had the braces put on. 
This was me this morning.
and this is me now. Ta Da! Many people have asked if it was worth it and I have to say yes.

4 comments:

M. McCune said...

Congrats! Thats a big day. I still remember when I got my braces off. Braces suck but are the best invention ever. They saved my life.

Suzi said...

Yay! You look great!

Jennifer Simmons said...

Looks good! Oh, and you're crazy about the face chub, I don't see it at all.

Breean and Jeff said...

You look so good!!! I am so happy for you!