We spent the first part of April in Washington visiting Richard's family. It was so fun to be there and celebrate Easter, Grandma Murdock's Birthday and Adelaide's first birthday. For Easter we helped the Easter Bunny fill over 250 plastic eggs and hide them in the backyard. All the Grandkids came over and after dinner went hunting. It was so fun! We celebrated Grandma Murdock's birthday with yummy carrot cake. Then came Adelaide's first birthday party. We threw it a couple days before the actual day. Everyone came and Adelaide ended up sleeping threw the first half. When she woke up we had a dance party and opened present. She got a cute yarn doll from her cousin Jayne, a telephone from Robert's family, a book from Jessica's family and a handmade Touch and See book from Grandma. It was quite a haul. I can't believe that I have a one year old. She is so fun and happy. We have a pretty good time together and I'm so thankful that I can spend my days with her. Hope you enjoy the pictures below.
Here we are saying "Cheese"
Decorations! We had so much fun coming up with the decorations. So much so that we think it would be great to be party planners. Anyone want to hire us?
Yummy mini cupcakes
Cute Cousins
It's my party and I'll sleep if I want too!



"'O' So Good!"









1 comments:
Holy Martha Stewart Living Magazine spread with those party decs! So cute!
Post a Comment