Last Memorial day Richard, Adelaide, Amy, Gavin and I went to the Hogle Zoo! It was so much fun to watch Adelaide's face light up when she would see the animals. I think her favorites were the monkeys and the elephants. Here are some snap shots of our day.
Adelaide kept looking at the elephant and pointing then looking back at us to make sure we were seeing what she saw. So funny. She did this with every animal.
Can anyone tell me what animal is in this tree?
Our little break. Adelaide was making faces with Gavin.
The reason for two I think is obvious. The first one Adelaide looks unhappy. The second I look weird, but Adelaide looks great!












1 comments:
Ooh! I love guessing games! I think the animal is a called a Red Panda. And I think Adelaide keeps getting cuter and cuter. The picture of Gavin and Amy in front of the elephants makes me laugh because it looks like Gavin sooo Tall!
Post a Comment