Friday, August 13, 2010

Bun in the Oven

That's right baby Murdock number two is on the way. It's been a completely different experience then my first pregnancy. First of all I'm sick and not a fan of the all day morning sickness. Second I'm super tired. Third when I first calculated everything I figured I was about 14 weeks along, but then found out yesterday at my first appointment that I'm only 10 weeks. Do you know how hard it is to lose a month when your pregnant? It was a low blow, but gives me hope that in a few weeks I will be over the whole sick thing. So here is the first shot of our little bean.
If your unsure where to look it's the grayish part with the little white dots going through it. The head is on the right and the little feet are on the left. We are due March 7th.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats! :)

The Woodlands said...

Yea Yea Yea!!! I'm sorry about the morning sickness though. Try to get some rest where you can (good luck). Love ya Bre! I'm so excited for you!

M. McCune said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Faith said...

Wahoo, Congrats!

Justin and Roxanna said...

Congrats! So happy for you two :-)
Hope you feel better soon!

Dawnie said...

Congratulations you guys! Little Adalaide will be such a good big sister. Good luck with the pregnancy :)