This year we had a book birthday. Adelaide loves stories. We are so grateful for all our friends and family for helping Adelaide extend her library. We were lucky to have Grandpa Murdock, Uncle David, Aunt Kim and Aunt Jessica here from Washington to celebrate with us. Also in attendance was, Manma and Bampa Williams, Grandpa Swasey and Teresa, Aunt Lisa, Cynthia, Kaylie, Uncle Chris and Aunt Tugso and Great Aunt Betsy and Great Uncle Tim.
Richard designed the cake. I baked it and cut out the shape and then he frosted it. It turned out so cute. Adelaide loves owls.
She was so concerned when she blew the candle out.
Grandpa Murdock and his twin sister Betsy
Grandpa Swasey
Richard and I had so much fun making and decorating for the party. David, Kim and Jessica helped too. It was bright and colorful just like our little lady.
P.S. We bought a House! This last picture is a sneak peek into our main floor. More pictures to come.














1 comments:
So Adorable! Everything about her birthday is so cute! I love her cute little headband as well. :)
Post a Comment