Gwen is 3 months. She has grown so much. She is a 14 lbs which is what Adelaide weighed at 6 months. I can't say it enough, that she is the sweetest baby. I feel so blessed.
She loves her fingers in her mouth. I remember Adelaide doing the same thing.
We took a couple of the girls together. This was first thing in the morning. Adelaide had just woken up. When I went in to get her she had her head pushed up against the crib, thus the red line on her forehead. Also we had to have our "princess" headband. Yes, it has started Princesses are a big deal.
This was the last shot. Adelaide was trying to lift Gwen off her lap, but all she could do was slightly push her and say "Heavy, Baby heavy". What do you expect when your baby sister weighs more then half of what you do?









1 comments:
So love these pics! Such adorable little girls!!! :)
Post a Comment