Friday, August 26, 2011

Birthday Soiree

This year I decided to have a birthday party, but called it a soiree to make it sound more grown-up. It turned out fabulous! I made two different cupcakes. The first I called O'Henry's which consisted of a chocolate cupcake with butterscotch pudding inside and a peanut butter frosting. They were yummy! The other was a Lime Coconut. It was perfect for a summer soiree. My dearest friend Rebecca made banana cupcakes and my other dear friend brought some good caramel bars/cookies. Richard helped me decorate and put up my photo booth. I really wanted to have pictures of everyone that came, but not just any pictures, fun pictures. 





























I think I accomplished my goal. I want to give a big Thank you to all my friends that came. I had a wonderful time and I hope you all did too. I might just have to make this a tradition.

1 comments:

M. McCune said...

So cute! I love the ones of you two!