On Tuesday the 14th Adelaide was playing as usual. Pillows on the floor, running around the couches and playing on the little green bench. I was sitting at the table and all the sudden Adelaide is screaming. I thought she had just bumped her head or more likely that Gwen was beating up on her. I looked over and saw she was bleeding. I rushed her to the bathroom and got some tissue. The cut was right on the end of her eyebrow. It looked deep so I decided to call the pediatrician and take her in. I was so grateful to have David around. He watched Gwen so I could focus on Adelaide. By the time we got in the car the bleeding had stopped. She was in good spirits but didn't want to go to the doctor. We got into our room and the nurse confirmed my suspicion she would need stitches. Adelaide was amazing! She laid still and didn't cry. I was so proud of her. The doctor was even impressed with how good she was. I partly credit it to the Cinderella movie and Pocky sticks!
End of August update
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment