Thursday, May 23, 2013

What's been going on?

It's been awhile since our last post. So what have we been up to?
I had my eye checked. The results were as expected, Doc says I have eagle eyes!

We have been enjoying the lovely weather and playing at the park. It tuckers us out.
We have thought about potty training.
Richard and I celebrated our 5th anniversary. We spent the day together getting a couples message, having a steak dinner and walking around City Creek mall. That night we stayed in a hotel, it was a magical anniversary.
Fire and water fountain at City Creek.
There's been some super hero action around here. Daddy's are the best!
We love the arts. Painting is a common practice around here.
Richard, Amy and I did the Freedom 5K run. They throw color powder at you. It was lots of fun.

0 comments: