Friday, July 11, 2008

Scrapper at heart!

Most of you know that Richard is a graphic designer. He is working for a fantastic company called American Crafts. They create some of the most hip, stylish and creative scrapbooking supplies around. Now if you put two and two together you will see that I have fallen into the perfect place. I have a wonderful husband and a growing supply of scrapbook products. I'm in heaven!

Now as I mentioned before that my cousin Tracy is getting married. She had Richard and I take her engagement pictures. I am not really a photographer, but I thought that a couple of the pictures turned out sort of fun. Here is one that I decided to scrapbook (using of course American Crafts product).
What do you think?



3 comments:

The Woodlands said...

I like it, it's fun and refreshing. The picture is not your typical posed engagement photo. I really like it. Oh, and the page is really fun too.

Breean and Jeff said...

WOW!! SO CUTE! That deserves an all CAP WOW!!

Ginny said...

Bre you take great pictures I don't know why you were worried, and you are so good at scrapbooking.