Last Thursday Bre went to the orthodontist for braces. I told her it would hurt and she would be uncomfortable for a couple of days. She was not excited, especially because the next day was the 4th of July - a day full of good eating that would prove to be painful. I remember my first meal after I got my braces - I'll just say the sauce on the pizza was good and I washed that down with a bucket of crocodile tears. It was the worst day of my life. Bre on the other hand was a good sport. No tears at meal time, but her eating pace has sure slowed down.
Here are the before and after pictures of Bre with and without braces. She still looks beautiful, perhaps even a bit more youthful. What do you all think? Love you Bre.
October 19
3 days ago
3 comments:
You still look as beautiful as ever, Bre. Good luck with the braces. Catie will be getting hers on soon too.
P.S. How long are you in for?
I had them twice. They were horrible and painful both times - but Bre is much stronger and tougher than me so it figures that she's smiling in both the "before" AND "after" picture.
Post a Comment