Monday, August 4, 2008

Homemade Goodness

So a couple of weeks ago I decided to try out a new recipe. Homemade Oreos. I even documented it for the masses to enjoy. Richard helped me with some of the pictures. The only thing I would change is the frosting. I didn't add enough powder sugar. Also I did two versions. One was the Weight Watchers friendlier made with applesauce instead of oil and the second with oil. The Applesauce made them very soft and fluffy.
























































5 comments:

Faith said...

Yummy! Were can I get the recipe for those? I think they would be a real hit at my house.

The Woodlands said...

Those are some of my favorite cookies. My mother-in-law makes them all the time. I love them so much that other members of my family rarely get any. I don't think I've ever tried the applesauce version.

Anna and Marc said...

that is one of our favorite cookies, I will have to try the applesauce version.

Richard Murdock said...

Theses cookies were delicious - my webelos scouts couldn't get enough of them.

Breean and Jeff said...

yumm!! Lookin good. SO, hey call me.