Hi! Long time no post. Well turn those frowns upside down. I recently celebrate my 25th birthday. I'm officially half way to 50, in my mid-twenties and a quarter of a century old. It's odd really. I've never been to concerned with my age and to be honest I'm still not. This birthday was just weird to me, but my dear friend Amy celebrated her birthday the same day (she is a year older) and assured me that 25 was a great year. I'm certainly looking forward to it. Now for the sad news. Somehow I went the entire day without taking pictures. Shock! I will tell you that Richard made me breakfast. Yummy waffles. He gave me the movie Penelope and two paper racks for my craft room. We also went to see The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. He is truly wonderful. All in all it was a wonderful birthday. And thanks to all who sent birthday wishes my way. Love!
End of August update
1 week ago
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Bre! I'm sorry this message is a little belated but we were thinking of you all day Saturday. I'm glad you had fun. (You Old Fart)
Good to hear that you are excited to be 25. I'll be there in a couple months but not looking forward to it :) Happy Belated Birthday Bre!
Happy (late) Birthday Bre!! :)
Happy Belated Birthday Bre!
Happy Birthday!! Hope it was great.
Cute picture! Happy birthday!
happy birthday!!!
Post a Comment