When we were in Washington for Christmas Richard's mom taught us how to crochet some cute booties. We put a little twist on them and turned them into Mary Jane's. Here are some of our latest designs.
I have never seen anything cuter in my entire life! I'm with Suzi, if you are selling, I would love to buy some! (*Note: I am not expecting...or do I plan to be, but these are too cute to pass up!)
5 comments:
These are so cute!!! Can I buy some from you?
Im going to need some on those.
Oh my heck! Those are the cutest things I have ever seen!!!
I have never seen anything cuter in my entire life! I'm with Suzi, if you are selling, I would love to buy some! (*Note: I am not expecting...or do I plan to be, but these are too cute to pass up!)
I hope my next one is a girl =) If you will sell I will definitely buy. You are so talented!!
Post a Comment