Thursday, February 5, 2009

A new twist

As many of you know I have been making booties!

Thank you for all your wonderful comments about the Mary Jane's. I think they are simply adorable and I feel bad for all the boy babies out there that don't get to wear them. So I decided to put a new twist on the pattern and make some fun boy booties.
This is what I came up with...
Aren't they so cute? I have one more idea to add just a little more to them. I will test it out and let you know how it goes. 

3 comments:

Erin said...

Cute! How big can they be made? I admire people who can crochet/knit because I am so nit picky when I do my own that I pull it apart a few times and then give up. Such a clever idea!

The Woodlands said...

Can we place orders? Ha ha, I think these booties are cuter than the girlie ones! *wink, wink*

Jill said...

Bre, these things look so cute on Asher! I'll have to get a picture the next time he has them on and send them to you. You rock!!!