I realize that this is late, but oh well. We have been getting together with my cousin's and their spouses for a dinner once a month. Since it was March and a holiday we decided to have Corned Beef and Cabbage, with roasted red potatoes, onions and carrots! Cynthia came over early and we made table decorations and cooked the food. Tracy and Abe brought drinks and our dear friends Nichole and Justin made the most delicious brownie, chocolate pudding and homemade whip cream truffle. So much good food. I loved everything. We then played Five Kings and had a great time chatting it up. Here are my only two pictures from the night.

We're thinking that April should be some sort of Brunch. Mmm I can just picture it now.
End of August update
1 week ago
2 comments:
I love the table set up - very cute!
we had a fab time! and everything was perfect:)
Post a Comment