Our little Gwenie is growing fast. She has reached 11 lbs 11oz. Her doctors appointment was a success. Adelaide had her two year appointment the same day. She is doing well too. She is still my lightweight at 24 lbs. I'm glad that she is done with her shots for a year because having two kids get shots on the same day was not the best for me. Just picture me standing in a little room with a crying 2 month old in one arm and a screaming two year old in the other. Good times (not really).
These next two she posed herself. She's like a little model.
The shots!











2 comments:
She is SO sweet! I'm also dreading the combo doctor visit--mine comes up in two weeks and I'm sure I'll have two screamers just like you did.
Awww, she is training already to be our little model! It runs in the genes!!!
Post a Comment