Wednesday, May 25, 2011

FuzziBunz

Gwen is 11 weeks. We recently decided to try out cloth diapers. So far so good. Of course it has been less then 24 hours, but I do like them. They give her the best bubble butt ever! Naturally we have to document this. So with out further ado...
Isn't it so cute?















I also was able to get a couple of shots of my two girls together. Adelady is not one for pictures lately. Getting her to hold still is pretty impossible these days. I have them in color and black and white. I wasn't sure which I liked best.




1 comments:

nichole said...

That's the kind we use! (We LOVE them, but get a lot of weird reactions when we tell people we use cloth.) If you are interested in getting any more I forward you the sale thing I have...

We need to get together SOON! Dinner?