Saturday, January 21, 2012

10 months

Our little baby is 10 months old! WOW! I can't believe in two months we will have a one year old. Gwen is so much fun. She loves to put things away. She will pick up a toy and find a basket, box or whatever she can to put it in. She also likes the garbage, this I am not so happy about. She will pull things out and either try to get it to her mouth or push it around on the floor. Gwen is an eater! What a change. She loves just about everything, except avocados, and eggs. She is working on her top two teeth and we all can't wait until they show up. She is still zooming around on her knees, but loves to walk the furniture. Her favorite game is Peek-a-boo, she usually puts her hands on the sides of her head, but sometimes get one eye covered. She laughs and thinks that no one can see her until she puts her hands down. She continues to bring light and joy to our home.








This photo shoot was great! She usually pulls off headbands the moment I put them on, but not today. Also she loves books! I didn't even have to stage this she was just in there looking through them and I grabbed the camera. I know the picture quality isn't great on some of them, but I'm no professional and just point and shoot. I love them no matter what, because of the sweet face.

0 comments: