Monday, January 30, 2012

Adelaide's Interests

Adelaide is quite the 2 year old. Naturally I'm biased, but I think she is AMAZING! So talented and creative. I want to share a few things with you, that Adelaide likes.
First, playing dress up, with dolls, and doll houses. One day while Richard and I were looking on Pinterest Adelaide spotted some doll houses. From then on we did not hear one word that didn't involve "I want a doll house". This young lady is very persistent, and daddy is easy to sway.



She was a very happy girl.
Now if only we could get a little boy doll (hint hint Amy).

One of her new loves is scissors and cutting paper into tiny pieces. She could sit for hours cutting paper. Makes a mess, but is great when I want to craft a bit.

Adelaide is a budding photographer. She got a hold of the camera the other day and here is the result.



She did these all by herself. I think they turned out pretty cool.

And finally, Adelaide loves to draw, paint and color. She has recently taught herself how to draw people. Today she did a self-portrait. I am just awed that she is able to do this already. Maybe it's not that big of deal, but I don't know to many two year olds that can draw like this.
Isn't it great?

I love my little Adalady!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

I agree with you. My 3 1/2 year old isn't as good of an artist as she is. You and your husband are so creative of course she would be too.

Karenin Jaar Robison said...

Ok. I totally blog stalked you. Hahah! Your little family is so cute!

Gavin and Amy said...

That is amazing! I love the pictures! You should make a little scrap book for her of her pictures. Let her play more often and you could have a really cool book for her. And add in her drawings! That is amazing that that came from a 2 year old!
I will try to remember to make her a boy doll. That will be fun.
Love you and miss you a ton!!!