Welcome all to the New Year! I've finally; after getting back from a wonderful Christmas with Richard and his family in Selah, Washington, finding a new home, packing up all my junk and working a full week, have found time to update my little blog. I know you were all dying to see the pictures from my little holiday. I realized that I'm not a great photographer. I hardly took any pictures.... sad :(. It's ok though I do have some and they are fantastic! So to begin!
Gingerbread Houses!
Here are three wonderful examples!
Some Christmas traditions for Richard's family include throwing popcorn on the Christmas tree. Richard explained that they tried the whole stringing popcorn thing, but it didn't quite work out. Here is this years popcorn throw!
Yummy snack and great decoration...... priceless!
Pretty!
Ok I'm experiencing some difficulties at the moment. More to come!
October 19
3 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment