Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sugar Cookies & why they are my favorite!

So when I said "More to come" I had no idea that it would be this......

Richard and I are ENGAGED!!!!

So what is the story behind the sugar cookies then? Well tonight after dinner Richard asked if I wanted to go for a walk. I said sure and we ventured out into the cold. Richard soon decided that it was to cold and windy to stick to his plan of proposing on our walk. So we decided to quickly return to his house and he suggested we have hot chocolate and sugar cookies. I had to run up to use the bathroom and Richard took the opportunity to prepare the sugar cookies (hiding the ring in the mix). When I came down he was posed perfectly at the fridge holding butter. He asked if I would put in the mix. I said "Sure" and headed for the bag. When I got there something inside caught my eye. As I was taking a double look Richard got down on one knee. I started making noises of surprise and confusion. He took my hand and asked me to marry him. I of course said yes and well YAY! Sugar Cookies are now and forever my favorite!

6 comments:

Jennifer Lee said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you both.

chloe said...

Congratulations!!! Richard is seriously one lucky guy! Welcome to the family...ha ha ha!

Faith said...

Congratulations! That is a cute way to ask you. Way to go Richard.

The Woodlands said...

Congratulations Bre! I just can't tell you you how happy I am for you and Richard. You both look so happy in your picture and I can't wait to see the rock on your finger!

kelly said...

CONGRATS!!!
so happy for you guys :)

emily kate said...

Congratulations! :)