Monday, January 21, 2008

Week One of the Engagement


My dear friends let me just tell you that it has been an eventful week for me. First of all I love being engaged and second I'm going to marry a truly amazing man! Amazing how? Let me tell you. The only thing I have been talking about is our wedding. In one week we have changed the date 3 times. We've changed which Temple a few times and we go back and forth on our colors. Through all of this Richard has been complimentary and loving. Always telling me that if that's what I want, then that is what we will do. We picked out my ring last Friday. I love, love, love it! I get to pick it up Tuesday. We went to a Wedding show at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building (JSMB) and picked up a few (and by few I mean bag full) of brochures, flyer's and business cards. Richard really is everything I always dreamed of and hoped for!

Ok, ok enough with the mushy stuff. I also found my wedding dress today. It's beautiful and everything I've ever wanted in my dress. Three of my closes friends (Jaima, Rebecca and Amy) went with me. We went to three different dress shops and found it at the last one. If you are getting married and need a dress go to Kathleen's Bridal Emporium. Terrific service and great prices! Plans are well on their way. I will keep you posted.

Catch you later! Oh and if you have any helpful hints for planning an April wedding let me know! Thanks!

P.S. Do I seem a little scattered brained? Oh well!

1 comments:

The Woodlands said...

I'm still really excited and I can't wait to see your ring. I love that picture. Hi Rebecca! I haven't seen you in forever. Anyway. Good luck with the planning and let me know if I can do anything for you like address wedding invites or something.