Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Dinner Party

My dear cousin Tracy was engaged recently. We are so excited for her and her fiance Abe. In order to celebrate and perhaps start a new tradition we had a little dinner party. Tracy taught me how to make Yakisoba! It is one of my favorite Japanese dishes. We also had the wonderful opportunity of meeting a friend of Tracy's. His name is Hiro (I apologize if that is spelled wrong). It was a great dinner and a yummy dessert too.

Do enjoy this peek into our fun night.







5 comments:

Breean and Jeff said...

oohhh!! looks like good food!!

The Woodlands said...

I'm so excited for Tracey, I wish them the best of luck. Before you know it, Mindy will be back and taking the big jump. Congrat Tracey (if you don't mind telling her).

The Woodlands said...

Hey! I love that Bakerella site. Do you actually get a chance to make any of those cupcakes? I'm totally intimidated but impressed all the same.

Bridgette said...

Hey Murdocks! I hope things are going well! I now how a blog so check it out sometime bridgefunk.blogspot.com.

P.S. Your food looks amazing!

Bridgette said...

so I lied, my blog is bridgettefunk.blogspot.com