Tuesday, November 25, 2008

1st Photo Shoot!

Yesterday we had our ultrasound. Our little girl is growing up. She is measuring one day early. It was such a fun experience to see her and know that all is well. They made a DVD for us and took some pictures. I thought we would share a couple with you.

This is her profile shot! Cute button nose and all.


Here she has tucked her chin down on to her chest.

This is a shot of her legs. She is crossing them at the ankles. Such a lady.
I'm so grateful for this opportunity and modern technology. We were able to see so much. Some highlights of the DVD are her big plump lips, hearing and seeing her heartbeat and of course confirming that she is a she. I didn't post the "I'm a Girl!" because well let's be honest a little modesty isn't such a bad thing. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Its amazing how far they have come with technology! So cute!! Have you picked out any names yet?
Take Care

Unknown said...

Hahaha. Thanks for protecting the dignity of your little one. I always hate how they circle the privates (as if it's not already obvious) and say, "I'm a girl!" - hahaha.

Josh and Anna said...

That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys!

The Woodlands said...

I love how she is crossing her legs, it reminds me of Princess Diaries. And I can't wait to see the movie. I'll bring the popcorn.