Monday, November 3, 2008

Connected

Hello Friends!
Good news... we now have our own internet connection. I can finally post again. I hope you are prepared for an update.

First:
We are excited to announce that come next April we will be welcoming a very cute baby Girl! We found out last week. She was so cute in the ultrasound. We were able to see her little hand, feet and belly. I think she will have long legs and Richard's nose. 

Second:
We went to Idaho to visit with Richard's sister Kim and to meet up with Richard's parents and brother Sean who just returned for his mission. This was the first time I've met Sean. I'm happy to report that we hit it off quite well. I hope he agrees. He was able to come and visit us in Utah for a few days. We also had Richard's sister and her family staying with us too. It was a full house and we loved it.



Third:
Halloween! This year we had a Halloween BANG! party with our friends Gavin and Amy. It was so fun. I made homemade Chili, Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups and Taffy Apple Tartlets. Gavin and Amy made Butterbeer. It was a yummy dinner. We then made outlaw bandanas and played one of our favorite games BANG! Good times.







3 comments:

The Woodlands said...

Wow! Richard and his brother look a lot alike! And it sounds like you had a lot of fun Halloween, I like the mustaches.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bre (and Richard of course)
You don't know me but I thought I would say hello! My name is Shanda and I am one of Richard's MANY cousins! (from Idaho) I can't remember how I came across your blog, but I am glad that I did! So many exciting things! Marriage and now Congrats on the new little "girl" that you two are expecting! Richard, your parents look good! Haven't seen them forever! Would love to "catch up" on everyone and how all of the siblings are doing these days!
Anywho, sorry so long! I would love it if you will send me your email address then I will invite you guys to view my blog! It is set to private, but I am always willing to share with family!! (schmardy@gmail.com) is my email!
Take Care! Hope to hear from you soon!
Shanda

Jennifer Simmons said...

Congrats on the baby girl! I've been curious since I'm not at work to hear firsthand. So exciting for you both!