Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thanksgiving Prep

This year Richard and I are hosting Thanksgiving at our house. I'm nervous and excited as it will be the first time I've attempted to make my own Thanksgiving dinner. Richard has promised to help of course and my Mom is going to be here too. I decided to get a head start on a few table decorations. Here are my Place Cards and Napkin rings. I figured I have so much fun craft stuff I should use it. It was a fun little project.

4 comments:

Suzi said...

So cute!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Those are awesome - you fit right in with the ACCDT this month :)

Unknown said...

I am so excited about Thanksgiving. Now this is a talent you have always shown. Your art ability has always amazed me.

Anonymous said...

these are adorable. i'm inspired to make some for my dinner celebration too!!