I love brown and pink together too. They are adorable. Don't you get excited when you can hold things and know that they will be on your baby before you know it. Just imagine her little feet in those cute booties.
I love how talented you are. That you taught yourself is impressive. I never would have guessed that you would like doing stuff like crocheting. Maybe we will have to get together and I’ll work on my skills for knitting again.
Bre, You never cease to amaze me. :) Those booties are DARLING! I made a few felt booties for Aiden while I was pregnant but most were too small and since it was mostly warm after he was born he was barefoot practically all the time. Doh. I hope all is well. -Erin
saw your blog and booties - way too cute. Here's some more inspiration. Congrats! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_18&listing_id=12963689 and http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_20&listing_id=17538255
8 comments:
SO CUTE !!! You have to teach me how to do that when I am in town.
Wow, you are quick! I love them, they are super adorable.
I love brown and pink together too. They are adorable. Don't you get excited when you can hold things and know that they will be on your baby before you know it. Just imagine her little feet in those cute booties.
I love how talented you are. That you taught yourself is impressive. I never would have guessed that you would like doing stuff like crocheting. Maybe we will have to get together and I’ll work on my skills for knitting again.
Bre,
You never cease to amaze me. :) Those booties are DARLING! I made a few felt booties for Aiden while I was pregnant but most were too small and since it was mostly warm after he was born he was barefoot practically all the time. Doh. I hope all is well.
-Erin
You are so talented and creative!! Love the booties. You will have to teach me sone time I'm in Utah =)
So adorable!!
saw your blog and booties - way too cute. Here's some more inspiration. Congrats!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_18&listing_id=12963689
and http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_20&listing_id=17538255
Post a Comment