With less than 30 days before the big day, we decided to have some fun photos taken to help us remember how excited we have been in anticipating the arrival of our little lady. Once again we have sought out the talent of our very good friend Gavin Cox. Here are just a few of the many great pics we got. Enjoy!




End of August update
1 week ago
3 comments:
I love the pictures, they're kind of nostalgic looking. Gavin is so talented. Anyway, you're as cute as ever! I can't wait for this baby so I can squeeze her with loves and kisses!
I love pix of you two, ok all three in the pix, I can not wait to see how cute Addy is with how great looking both of you are!!! My favorite pix is the top one with Richard's head on the tummy... yea I found my login info...
Richard, omg! u r a soon-to-be dad now!! congrats!!
Post a Comment