First, I've been doing an online card making class. I thought it would be a good way to improve my skills and learn some fun new card making tricks. In January our assignment was "Love" cards:
I've really enjoyed having little assignments for the month. It helps me use my craft room. If you would like to know more about free online crafty classes check out www.twopeasinabucket.com
And not to forget I'm also doing a Scrapbook layout class too. This one is hosted by one of Richard's old coworkers and dear friend Kelly Purkey. She is so stink'in creative and fun. Here is my first layout for January:

Now for seconds, I thought I would post some pictures of the cute bedding we found for Adelaide's room. In the picture it is featured in the cradle that my mom used when I was a wee babe. I love that I get to use it with Adelaide too.




1 comments:
ok. that bedding & crib are SO cute. period.
Post a Comment