We received an email this morning of a woman who loved the new Craft Fair line so much that she got a tattoo of the sewing machine I designed for the line. Check this out. I guess I could always go into tattoo design.
Here's her email:
Hi American Crafts,
I LOVE your products SO much! When I saw "Craft Fair" I fell in love...
so much so, that I just got a fabulous tattoo of your sewing machine
from the Craft Fair mini marks rubons!!
My local scrapbook store has yet to receive your winter CHA lines, and I
can hardly wait to get my hands on it!! Hopefully they get it soon. I
LOVE it, and those Thickers are to die for! What an amazing team and
company you have- so talented!
Any who, just wanted to let you know that I love your products, and had
to share your amazing sewing machine tattoo! I LOVE it! (photos
attached)
End of August update
1 week ago
4 comments:
Ok I deleted my first comments, per a conversation with Bre today; I misunderstood about who was the designer of the artwork that inspired the tattoo. Which then I misunderstood the post… Richard, awesome art work… I do like the sewing machine, it is cute and they did a great job in the tattoo to have it look like your design. It’s great you and Bre have art as a common ground. I’m sure you know Bre did not get her talent from me… I have a hard time drawing a stick figure… Wanna design me a wild cat clawing it’s way out … oh, I asked you and not if I have it tattoo on… LOL Lots of love Mom
How do you feel about having a little "piece" of yourself immortalized on a random ladies' arm? I couldn't really tell from the post itself. Ha ha! I love the sewing maching too, it's very fun and trendy. And I agree with Sheryl. The artist did a very good job replicating it.
Post a Comment